How to Adjust the Photo Mask
The photo mask represents the shape and proportional size of the charm you selected. Your photo probably includes areas that you do not want to print on your charm. So, by repositioning and resizing the mask, you can select just the area you want to have printed onto your photo charm.
To Move the Mask
- Place the mouse pointer inside the mask target area
- left click your mouse button
- While holding the button down, drag the mask until it is where you want it to be
- Release the mouse button and you’re done.
- You can move the mask as often as needed
To Resize the Mask
- Position the tip of the mouse arrow on one of the blue lines around the mask
- Left click the mouse button
- While holding the button down, drag the line until the size is acceptable.
- Release the mouse button and you’re done
- You can move lines and corners as many times as needed